What is the .casino generic Top Level Domain Extension?
The house rules with the new .casino gtld. For anyone in the gambling industry, casinos, gaming attendants, casino restaurants, online gaming sites, entertainment business and those who provide casinos with supplies and more, registering a .casino domain name ensures you get found by the people who are searching for you and lets others know what you are, before they even get to your site. .casino domains also offer a sense of security for their visitors. With the growing popularity of everything online, more and more busiensses and people are making the transition towards the Internet. This creates a challenge for people to find trust-worthy gambling sites on the Internet. All .casino domains will be required to be part of the casino industry, making online gambling safe for you and your visitors! Put all your cards on the table and register a .casino domain name today!
Highly Regulated Domain
.casino is a "Highly Regulated Domain" which is subject to additional requirements mandated by ICANN.
- Legal Compliance: Registrants must comply with all applicable laws, including laws relating to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct) and applicable consumer laws in respect of fair lending, debt collection, organic farming (if applicable), disclosure of data and financial regulations;
- Health and Financial Information: Registrants must acknowledge and agree that those who collect and maintain sensitive health and financial data must implement reasonable and appropriate security measures commensurate with the offering of those services, as defined by applicable law;
- Abuse Contact Information: Registrants must provide administrative contact information, which must be kept up-to-date, for the notification of complaints or reports of registration abuse, as well as the contact details of the relevant regulatory, or industry self-regulatory, bodies in your main place of business;
- Possession of Necessary Credentials: Registrants must represent that he/she possesses any necessary authorizations, charters, licenses and/or other related credentials for participation in the sector associated with such Highly Regulated TLD; and
- Report Material Changes to Credentials: Registrants must report any material changes to the validity of the Registrant’s authorizations, charters licenses and/or other related credentials for participation in the sector associated with the Highly Regulated TLD to ensure the Registrant continues to conform to the appropriate regulations and licensing requirements and generally conduct activities in the interests of the consumer served.