What is the .bingo generic Top Level Domain Extension?
Did you know that bingo can trace its root back to Italy in 1530? Yes, that’s how long the game has been played but it was only 1700’s that it was modernized. Today, bingo is one of the most popular games in the world, with hundreds of bingo establishments all around the world.
Given its popularity, the arrival of the .bingo domain shouldn't come as a surprise.
On the new .bingo domain, a namespace for businesses, fans and players to connect online is now available! Whether you create an online bingo site or just want to teach people how to play the game, get noticed online on .bingo.
Highly Regulated Domain
.bingo is a "Highly Regulated Domain" which is subject to additional requirements mandated by ICANN.
- Legal Compliance: Registrants must comply with all applicable laws, including laws relating to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct) and applicable consumer laws in respect of fair lending, debt collection, organic farming (if applicable), disclosure of data and financial regulations;
- Health and Financial Information: Registrants must acknowledge and agree that those who collect and maintain sensitive health and financial data must implement reasonable and appropriate security measures commensurate with the offering of those services, as defined by applicable law;
- Abuse Contact Information: Registrants must provide administrative contact information, which must be kept up-to-date, for the notification of complaints or reports of registration abuse, as well as the contact details of the relevant regulatory, or industry self-regulatory, bodies in your main place of business;
- Possession of Necessary Credentials: Registrants must represent that he/she possesses any necessary authorizations, charters, licenses and/or other related credentials for participation in the sector associated with such Highly Regulated TLD; and
- Report Material Changes to Credentials: Registrants must report any material changes to the validity of the Registrant’s authorizations, charters licenses and/or other related credentials for participation in the sector associated with the Highly Regulated TLD to ensure the Registrant continues to conform to the appropriate regulations and licensing requirements and generally conduct activities in the interests of the consumer served.