1. General: Our Domain Expiry Protection Service provides prevention against loss of ownership of a Domain Name due to Domain Name expiry.
2. Cancellation/Changes: You may cancel the Domain Expiry Protection Service for a Domain Name by providing instructions through our website or by contacting our customer service.
3. Important Notice: The Domain Expiry Protection Service provides ownership loss prevention only and does not ensure continuity of service for a Domain Name.
4. Terms and Conditions: Each activation of the Domain Expiry Protection Service for a Domain Name is subject to compliance with the applicable Domain Name Registry Authority Agreement, and are subject to this Agreement.
5. Process: For a Domain Name enrolled in the Domain Expiry Protection Service, should the expiry date of the Domain Name pass without a separate domain renewal being previously purchased, functionality of the domain name will be disrupted, but the domain name will remain registered to you. To reinstate service or functionality of a Domain Name, you will have one (1) year from the original date of expiration to perform a separate renewal of the Domain Name at our then-current pricing.
6. Anniversary Dates: The anniversary dates related the Domain Name will not be altered under any circumstance by the Domain Expiry Protection Service and/or any subsequent and separate renewal of the Domain Name.
For further clarity, a Domain Name which expires on Jan 1st which is covered by our Domain Expiry Protection Service will be protected from ownership loss for an additional year (365 days) following Jan 1st. The Domain Name will, however, still cease to function once all regular grace periods have transpired. To reinstate functionality of the Domain Name, a separate renewal of the Domain Name must be purchased by you. To continue the example from above, if a renewal for the Domain Name is later purchased on Feb 8th, the Domain Name's renewal date will still be Jan 1st, albeit for the following calendar year.
7. Notification: The Account Holder can configure the Account to permit or prohibit certain notifications, including certain reminders regarding Domain Name renewals, Domain Name registrations, Domain Name expirations, and a rejection or failure of a Domain Name registration or renewal. We will attempt to send an email notice to the Account Holder if the Domain Expiry Protection Service is ever activated.
8. Limitations: The features and benefits of our Domain Expiry Protection Service are only valid for the term in which the Service was purchased. In the event you do not renew the Domain Name during the (1) year from the original date of expiration, the domain name will be automatically deleted and made available for registration by other parties.
9. Consequences of Non-Payment: If we are not able to obtain prior authorization of the required payment of all fees and taxes required for renewal of a Domain Name registration and related Services (including as a result of inaccurate or out-of-date credit card information on file for the relevant Account or rejection of payment by a payment processing service provider), then we may in our discretion refuse to submit a request for the renewal of Domain Name registration and refuse to renew related Services, all without any notice or liability to you or any other person, even if this means that the Domain Name registration expires and related Services are cancelled. You are solely responsible and liable for ensuring that your credit card information on file for the relevant Account is accurate, current and complete.
10. DISCLAIMER: WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU USE THE DOMAIN EXPIRY SERVICE, IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN AND/OR REINSTATE THE FUNCTIONALITY OF YOUR DOMAIN, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOUR DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATIONS ARE RENEWED BEFORE THE APPLICABLE EXPIRATION DATES, AND WEBNAMES GROUP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR PROVIDING YOU WITH ANY NOTICE REGARDING THE EXPIRATION OF ANY DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION OR FOR THE CANCELLATION OR NON-RENEWAL OF ANY DOMAIN NAME. YOU CAN DETERMINE THE EXPIRATION DATE OF YOUR DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR BY CONTACTING OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE.