Webnames Privacy is applied to the Registrant of the domain(s) as opposed to the domain directly.
To temporarily disable or to cancel your Webnames.ca Privacy Service
- Log into your Webnames.ca account
- Navigate to My Account > Dashboard > Domain Registrants > Manage
- Click on the Registrant you wish to update
- Click on Webnames Privacy
- Click either Enable Domain Privacy Service or Disable Domain Privacy Serviceand then Update
- If disabling, next choose to either Disable (temporary) or Cancel (permanent) the Privacy Service