Webnames Premier and Managed Domain Services Program
Overview - Domain Management Options
Webnames Premier and Managed Services Program works with your organization to create a custom program that addresses your domain management needs.
Whether you have thousands of domain names, or just a handful we can provide your organization with advanced domain management tools not available to regular accounts, negotiable pricing and a dedicated account manager to administer your domain portfolio on your behalf.
Complete our short form or call 1-866-470-6820 today to customize a domain management solution for your organization.
Premier Services - Advanced tools for domain management
Premier accounts get advanced domain management tools, a variety of payment options and priority service standards.
Managed Services - Our domain experts do the work for you
Our Managed Services program takes care of all your domain related needs. Our experienced account managers will conduct domain registrations, renewals and transfers, administrative updates, DNS changes, account mergers, service consolidations and any other task that relates to your Webnames.ca account on your behalf.
Forward Thinking - We implement an effective domain strategy for your organization
In addition to administering your domain names, our Managed Services team will conduct a comprehensive review of your domain portfolio to help your organization protect its brands and intellectual property, identify opportunities to use your domain names, prevent domain abuse and get great value from your domain portfolio.
Webnames Premier and Managed Services program includes the following features and benefits:
- Flexible Payment Options - Choose from invoicing, payment by cheque, wire transfer, prepayment and more
- Service Level Contract - Request our priority account Service Level Agreement that includes 24/7 escalation support
- Advanced Features – Get powerful features including our bulk tool set which allows fast and easy bulk updates, including domain registrations, renewals, DNS modifications and more
- Parent-Child Account Management - This powerful feature allows you to create sub accounts - referred to as ‘child accounts’ - from inside your Webnames.ca ‘master’ or 'parent' account; it also empowers you to manage domain names for multiple departments or clients from one master account and gives you the option to provide your child accounts their own login information
- Enhanced Security Options - Our exclusive Account Lock security feature gives your domain portfolio an additional layer of protection by restricting who can access the account by to IP address range
- Domain Advisory Services - Our experienced account managers can help you understand domain portfolio risks and opportunities develop a domain strategy for your organization and efficiently acquire domain names for your portfolio. We can also assist you with domain brokerage and escrow services
- Regular Account Reviews - Out account managers will conduct an annual, bi-annual, or quarterly domain portfolio audit for your organization, complete with recommendations and a report for your records
- Consolidation Services - If you have domain names and services with other registrars we can help consolidate your registrations and services into one easy-to-manage portfolio
Next Steps - Call 1-866-470-6820 to speak to a Premier and Managed Services representative.
Webnames.ca's history goes back to 1987 when the .CA domain was conceived and turned into reality by John Demco, one of the company's founders. Today we are Canada's most experienced domain registrar and provider of domain management services.
- ICANN accredited and Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) certified
- Consistent A+ Better Business Bureau record
- 100% Canadian owned and operated
- Registrar of choice to Canada's Fortune 500
- Highly secure and redundant systems designed especially for large domain portfolios